Thursday 10 June 2010

Time

Duckie asked us about how we spent our time
Well today I didn't intend to do anything but the usual burying and then finding my bones.I had a slight problem with Mae who became far too interested in what I was doing LOL

At last peace and quiet again!! " What we love to do we find time to do "!!!
Lynne thought that because this week was all about time I should learn to tell the time. well I was totally confused by this clock which had no numbers LOL!!
So we went round to my friend Zac's house and sure enough he could help me undersatnd and read the time LOL
Think I have got the hang of it and Zac looks pleased with me:)
Well we had a quote " How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on" ~ Zall's Second Law???
This is the shower where both Lynne and Peter spend many minutes each day.
what do they do? It seems very uninteresting in this tiny room!!
"Always take time to stop and smell the roses...and sooner or later, you'll inhale a bee"
Oh I don't fancy doing that!! LOL Well I found a bee on Perdita's finger
and then I found a rose, but not together and I was very careful not to inhale a bee as I know they can sting LOL!!
" Rest is not idleness and to lie ....watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time" ~ J Lubbock
Well there were no clouds today but I did enjoy looking at this wonderful blue sky
I still have a lot of prompts and lots od photos to sort so cheerio and I'll be back soon xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very busy TIME Clemmie. LOL.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you had fun enjoying the SUN Clemmie. What a lovely bee.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete