Sunday 21 March 2010

1. Every garden may have some weeds!

Hello again, well this week it is duckie's turn to do the prompts again.
Lynne says they are all about the garden prompts, typical of Mrs N!! She has also told me I may get dirty LOL!! Not very happy about that LOL!!
Any way it has finally stopped raining and out we went today with my boots on to search for 'WEEDS' Lynne says that the grass has more weeds than any where but we found this weed called a Dandelion which has a lovely yellow flower but 'deadly' seeds...is it dead????? Such funny language eh?I was supposed to try and dig it out but couldn't:(
Now you can see what we did next.......

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes you need to get rid of that one Clemmie - although if you know any rabbits they quite like to eat the leaves.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Form the little I have seen, I think weeding is in the same group as DHW... you should get someone else to do it as much as possible LOL. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete