Thursday 4 March 2010

Stroking Stash?

Lynne rarely goes stash shopping and when her monthly kit arrives she usually starts using it so I have never seen her stroking her stash just cutting it LOL but when susie arrived Lynne said "she had done some serious stash shopping" at 3 craft shops and had loads and loads of stash
and Susie and I stroked it for a LONG, LONG time LOL!! I thought it was fun!
She had some yummy alphas and let me have some of her used ones so I can practise writing my name with them, much better than using a pencil LOL
Cheerio for now as I have 2 more prompts and I have been AWOL since Susie has arrived xx


5 comments:

  1. What a lot of yummy looking stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a lot of stash Clemmie. How nice to have some Alphas of your own.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a lot of stash, and great that you got to stroke it all! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Claire would like to get her hands on some of that stash!

    Lovely to hear from you

    Love as always Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Clemmie I don't think Shirley has ever come home with that much stash!
    Have fun playing with those Alpha's.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete