Thursday 11 March 2010

" I like nonsense it wakes up the brain cells"

Well I found this silly game that children play. Mr Potato man. Lynne says her boys played a simpler version with proper potatoes but Zac has the Star wars version with a pretend potoato head LOL There are bits which don't fit but since it came from a boot sale for £1 Lynne says what do you expect LOL! She thought I could wear the hat but I am afraid I don't like this nonsense. LOL!
Instead of waking me up, I am off to rest what brain cells I have with a snooze,
Cheerio for now xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think that hat suits you.
    I love dressing up.
    Enjoy your snooze you have done very well catching up on all those prompts.
    Sorry you found them hard but then it is a challenge after all. LOL Well thats what Shirley keeps telling me!!!!! I just want to play and not do what I am told!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look ACE!!!!

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clemmie you have done so well with these prompts - you are brilliant. I was AWOL for a lot of this week but am pleased to say I am back again now. I missed seeing you all.
    Love Duckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember these potatoes from your post a while ago - they are brilliant aren't they. And I think you look great dressed up. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete