Saturday 13 March 2010

My Favourite DVD and why?

We have only just started having DVD's in this house and mainly borrowed from the library and to be honest I usually snooze when they are on because I am not interested in Lynne and Peter's choice of film.
Tomorrow Lynne says we are watching one of the DVD's Susie bought us when she came to stay.
Peter wants to see Invictus and lynne wants to watch Avator. Then Lynne went to Zac's video cupboard where I know Toy story and Antz and other videos that Zac watches that I really enjoy and got this DVD out.
It is called the Water Babies and she thinks I will enjoy this and it will give me an idea of an extreme sport I could do on Thursday??????
To be honest she keeps talking about this prompt and I am getting a little worried about what this might mean me doing so I think I will watch this DVD first while Lynne and Peter are out today and see what she means
Cheerio for now and will tell you what the DVD is like tomorrow xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your films then Clemmie, I have to go and see what I'd like to watch later. Hugs Curly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that is a lot of DVDs to choose from Clemmie!
    Snuggle down and relax for now it looks like you are going to need your energy for later in the week!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, apparently my extreme sport might have something to do with water too :-) Hope you enjoy the film, I've not seen that one. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a nice relaxing day Clemmie watching your DVD :)Looking forward to seeing your extreme sport later in the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you enjoy the film Clemmie? Did you have some popcorn?

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete