Tuesday 30 March 2010

Chitty chitty bang bang

Well you have already seen me in my car so I decided to give you something else I googled today from the musical and the film

One of my favourite songs is 'Truly Scrumptious' I think bones and Zac's lollies and gingerbread men are scrumptious and 'my heart beats' for Pamela ! "I also love her, truly, honest, truly I do" LOL!! and I found a video which lynne hadn't really listened too and now she has she has removed it!! She says I must say "sorry toy friends" LOL!!

5 comments:

  1. Love that car though Clemmie. Not too sure about the song although I am sure Pamela will feel differently.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was very interesting Clemmie!
    You realy do have very strong feelings for Pamela.
    Now I have met Pip I know just how you feel. LOL.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the car Clemmie, you do seem to like your racing cars :) Do you have a secret dream to be an F1 driver??

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love you too Clemmie!

    Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Clemmie, you have it bad for Pamela don't you LOL. That video was... interesting....! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete