Saturday 13 March 2010

Signs of spring?

Monkey has set the prompts this week with Alli's help. Thank you Monkey xx
Lynne had to tell me that in a year there were seasons? and that Spring followed the long winter we have just had! She says that we should have seen the last of the snow but not to hold my breath!! What a strange thing to tell me not to do LOL!!
We went out side to look fo spring flowers and buds on the trees. Since I am short and near the ground I found these purple and yellow (yes I know my colours LOL!) shapes coming out of the ground
Lynne says they are crocuses and usually the first flowers to show. We looked for a yellow flower called a daffodil but we could only see leaves and buds coming through.
It was very interesting to see the garden again with no white stuff, think I will enjoy playing here in the summer which I now know follows Spring LOL!
Lynne has told me that Mrs N has found Duckie, phew that is a relief, i was worried about my dear friend.
I am off now to look at all the new DVD's in the house and chose one to watch tomorrow with Lynne and Peter,
Cheerio for now xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers. I found had some of those in our garden too. I am so pleased Mrs N found me too but I am very small and so I can get lost very easily.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely flowers, and to be honest after my tree climbing yesterday I would be quite happy to stay at ground level! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete