Monday 15 March 2010

The planets

Well I am now snuggled down to bed and my bedtime reading tonight is The Planets.
Well OK I cannot read yet but I can look at the pictures and Lynne has told me there are 9 planets
and our earth is one of the planets and I now know we have 1 moon LOL!!
All this information has made me so sleepy and to be honest I am really worried about Thursday and this extreme sport ...maybe I will go AWOL, not sure what it means except People cannot find you LOL!
Cheerio for now...yawn.....xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks a cool book.... the planets look good don't they, nice and round. Please don't go AWOL on Thursday, a quick go down a slide would be more than extreme enough. I'd feel very sad if it made you really nervous to do my prompt. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemmie can I have a peep at your book I'm still clueless about the planets? Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look well snuggled in ther Clemmie.
    Don't go AWOL as I love coming here to see what you have been up to.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete