Wednesday 17 March 2010

What was recycled today?

I know all about recycling. If you remember I looked inside one of those big green bins on 'bin day' which is always Tuesday in our road. One week it is a black bin and the other week it is a green bin.
Lynne and Peter everyday put paper, cardboard, tins and plastic bottles they have used on the side ready to put in the green bin. Tonight there wasn't much there, just some cardboard from yoghurts, some leaflets and a bottle
Monkey, Lynne said that Alli would be very pleased to see how good she is at recycling these days!!
Well I am about to go AWOL tomorrow......I have done my extreme sport but whether Lynne can get the video onto this blog is another matter, so I am going to hide for the day until she has done it!
Cheerio for now xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Alli is very impressed with Lynne's recycling Clemmie. It took my ages to upload my little video, but if you go off and do something else it finishes and you are good to go. Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly looks like a nice lot of things that Lynne and Peter are recycling Clemmie.
    Going AWOL might be a good idea!!!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete