Thursday 11 March 2010

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one"

Well there was no time for a snooze or any bones LOL!
We hpped on a bus with Peter and I was allowed to look out of the window.
Inside M&S we had to choose a meal deal, well Lynne went straight for the wine and Peter went for the puddings...what are they both like eh!!
Then I embarrassed Peter by sitting on top of this meal deal sign, apparently this Sunday is a very special day for Mothers????
Well we are home now and I need to find some nonsense around this house which might be difficult for a serious dog like me and this couple I live with who don't seem to do much nonsense !
but I have an idea from when I was last in the toy cupboard......bye for now xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have had an exciting day Clemmie, perhaps you can have a snooze later? Have fun looking for nonsense! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Clemmie that meal deal looks good value.
    Fancy Lynne going straight for the wine!
    There is lots of nonsense happening in the house I live in sometimes I wish I could just sneak off for a snooze like you do!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete