Sunday 21 March 2010

You should compost because a rind is a terrible thing to waste.

Not sure what a rind is but whilst I was clean and out in the garden we decided to do our photos shoot of composting.
Lynne is a great compost peep...do you like that word? Think peep means look but Lynne says it can mean people LOL!!!???????????????
Anyway she has 3 containers for compost,
1 is in the kitchen as she is cooking,
2 is outside in a small compost bin next to the door
3. is a big compost bin which Lynne says will make a lovely compost soil for the garden which Peter will show me soon...cannot wait LOL!!

Off to try and get 'dry' cleaned now, Lynne says no water,,,thank goodness
Cheerio for now xx

Oh and what has happened to Hedgie and Pamela these days??????

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Clemmie looking at all these photos you have been busy out in the garden.
    Shirley says I should follow your good example and get outside in the fresh air!
    I just think she is fed up with me filling up her handbag!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased to see Lynne is a great composter. Mrs N is too. She says rinds are orange and lemon peelings but we don't have any of those either!!
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we might be letting this side down on this one, but well done to Lynne and Peter for being great compost peeps! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clemmie, here I am, think I am awake now! You have been a busy boy, some of the things you've been up to look a bit dangerous to me! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete