Thursday 11 March 2010

More prompts catch up!

Well today is catch up time LOL!! Tomorrow Monkey has new prompts and some how I have found Bongo's prompts hard this week...I guess cos I thought I was a clever dog learning to spell but to be honest, I cannot really read yet!
Well having been left behind a lot recently I have been taken everywhere today so
"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one"
It started in a bag as usualLOL! but it was bigger than Lynne's hand bag and we went to her scrapping class
Gosh toys... you should have seen the stash here..." I looked left, I looked right and low and high"
Oh and I thought up allsorts of things whilst I was in this room LOL!
What fun I had this morning and then.....we got home and.....

1 comment:

  1. You certainly went high and low Clemmie, lots of lovely places to climb amongst all that 'stash' LOL. Great fun!
    love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete