Friday 26 February 2010

Prompt 1. What is my transport if and when you go out?

Thank you Paula for your prompts, about time your Koala got blogging eh?
What a question to ask us toys who have been put in our ladies handbags these last couple of months LOL!!
Well my usual mode after being stuffed in Lynne's handbag last month to go to church is in this pink plastic bag, I was sent to stay with Kay and Curly with it LOL!

I have also gone in this big blue bag in the snow with Lynne and Zac, but it was a bit big and cold for me!
Really what I enjoy is being in the car pretending to drive. OK I have no seat belt on but Peter seems resigned to where I sit and I am sure no policeman would stop him? I have a wonderful view and love it

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you 'Drive' the car Clemmie, bot sure of being in any of those bags though, it certainly is not warm and cosy!!

    Love Koala xx

    ReplyDelete