Saturday 27 February 2010

Prompt 2 - Hug your family or a group hug

Well I can't have a family hug as Peter is out til late and Lynne and I often have hugs and you have seen them before LOL!
But I remembered a lovely group hug I had when I was staying with Curly so here I am with Comenius ,Bongo and Curly. Oh I do miss you guys and guess today there will be a huge toy huge and I am missing it :( I feel very sad today, especially cos I wanted to be the first to hug Pamela!
I even found a special photo of Shirley hugging us guys, that was fun and again, I will miss seeing her and Kay today :(
Oh I am so sad so going to find my bones and have a snooze again as Lynne has a scrapping mania going on!
Cheerio guys and don't have too much fun without me!
Love Clemmie xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Clemmie I am sorry you feel so sad today, don't be sad. You need to get out in the lovely sunshine and go for a nice walk :)

    It looks like Spring is coming with the sun out today and thats something to be happy about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont be sad Clemmie, it looked as if you had a fabby time with Shirley,Comeniu,Bongo and Curly.

    Love Koala xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you today Clemmie! I got to kiss everyone and now I want to kiss you

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Clemmie you were missed today.
    I am sure when we all meet up next that you will have lots of hugs with Pamela.
    She is as cute as she looks.
    Shirley sends you some more hugs.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Clemmie lots more hugs from all of us too hun. You were missed and I'm really sorry I'll miss you at AP too. Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of cyber hugs from me. Missed you yesterday.
    ((((((((xxxxxxxxxxxx))))))))))Duckie

    ReplyDelete