Saturday 6 February 2010

School Days???????

This week Curly's has asked us toys a lot more questions that seem hard for a young dog like me!
Q If I was still at school what would my first option choice be?
A I am not old enough to go to school yet but Lynne says when I go my first option will be DOG TRAINING and I will learn to stop barking at the postie, learn commands such as 'SIT' ( a bit difficult with no proper legs LOL!), 'STAY', 'FETCH' and to understand when adults spell out words such as W.A.L.K.I.E.S etc

Q If I was at school what subject would you hate to do the most?
A Oh this is easy too! learning to sit as I lie down all the time (well it is this leg problem I have LOL!)
Well having got those questions out of the way LOL!! Look Pamela who I met yesterday! I am sure it is another child looking just like Jeffrey's children except this one must be a new child as he/she had no clothes on but had such lovely words on the body 'God Loves You'. Isn't that nice that someone loves the child :) BUT what is Jeffrey doing down in Hastings? Lynne thinks he has been having a fling (what does that mean?) and says "thank goodness Pamela has come to her senses"!
Oh I am so tired I am going to have a snooze as Lynne has just mentioned walking and you know how difficult that is LOL !!
Cheerio for today xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Clemmie, watch yourself, those yellow bendy people are a bad strain of us bendy people - if Jeffery is anything to go by then keep well clear!!!!

    Love as always Pamela x

    P.S I worry that you are falling for Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemmie you have plenty of time to learn all those things yet.

    My goodness those yellow bendy dolls get everywhere.

    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clemmie, I'm glad you're thinking about my questions and I hope you aren't barking at the postie when you come to stay, as our postie is new and he may be scared! Curly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say with those cute little eyes you will get on just fine in life whether you go to school or not. I am sure Lynne will teach you everything you want, she is very nice. I would steer clear of the yellow bendies too - they look a bit strange to me. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dog training, sounds painful! Nana says hedgehogs don't need to be trained! But that Megan did, not that you'd always know it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This learning stuff sounds pretty hard to me Clemmie, good luck with it all.
    Those Bendy people seem to be getting all over the country but at least it's not got green hair!!!!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete