Monday 8 February 2010

Meeting Someone new!

Well I went to Sainsbury with Lynne today as she said it was just for breakfast LOL! I met Sharon, Lynne had her in her Home Economic classes ( cookery classes) when Lynne was very young!! I think she looks older than Lynne, do you? Lynne must have been a good teacher as she has a job now in catering which means she cooks and serves drinks :)
here I am collecting the money which goes in a big box called a till LOL!
Well of course it wasn't just breakfast, we had to do a food shop but I was happy as I found something Ollie and I can share and something Curly and Bongo can share too :)
Then we visited Carol and I popped on John's lap but he wasn't feeling very good today so I left him alone to his word search which was too difficult for me LOL!!
I am thinking now about the person I would like to meet, I hjave an idea so will be back later.
Cheerio for now xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment