Thursday 4 February 2010

Have they made me welcome and do I ever spy on them?

I was asked these questions this week and I realised today that I haven't answered them!
Yes Lynne has made me welcome. She has given me my own bed, blanket, bones to eat and a lovely red scarf that Lynne knitted me when it was snowing and I sometimes get cuddled by too. As I told you earlier I think Peter just puts up with this toy challenge and sometimes tutts and growls
Well I haven't spied on them yet. Should I? I tried some hiding places this morning while Lynne was busy. Here I am above their bed on the light fan but I decided they might put the fan on and I would get very sick as it goes round and I might fall off LOL!Then I saw Mae behind the bedroom blinds and sat next to her and looked through the blinds, so do you think this is a good spy place? Can you see me?

2 comments:

  1. You are such a clever doggie Clemmie. How did you manage to climb so high. Very good place for spying. Glad you didn't get whizzed off though.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clemmie, do be careful on that fan thingy. I've seen it in action in Joe's room last summer and oh my, it goes fast! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete