Monday 22 February 2010

M is for Monday - for McDonalds and Mac!

Lynne took me to show me McDonalds today, we didn't stay as we were soaked and she hates their food and I definitely didn't want to eat it and anyway it was next to Sainsbury and she had promised to buy me some more bones!!
How stupid do I look in this Mac that Lynne made me wear! It was actually a foot cover for when her carpet is cleaned but since she hasn't made me a mac yet I was forced to wear this

Well off to enjoy my bones now so Cheerio love Clemmie xx

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha OK so you do look a bit silly in the foot cover mac thing, but it's very practical in today's weather! Apparently as you get older you go more for comfort and practability than looks. We'll see. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are dry Clemmie. Love the colour. It's lovely weather for ducks!!!!!
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete