Tuesday 9 February 2010

What food have I tried and hated?

Well would you believe when I first came downstairs in January and found the kitchen I thought the blue bowl had dried food for me. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to eat it..........Well guess what it was it was yucky yuck CAT FOOD LOL!!and I hated it!!
Well I am packed and I watched Lynne making me airholes in the lid. now we have having our last cuddle and watching TV.
Cheerio for a while as I am off on my first holiday tomorrow and I am so excited xxxx

6 comments:

  1. OHH hope this works this time Can't wait to see you Clemmie!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemmie - that cat food looks horrible. I am not surprised you didn't like it. How lovely going on holiday. I would be excited too. Hope you don't get lost.
    x Duckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clemmie have a safe journey I am so looking forward to seeing you next week.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe journey Clemmie! Has Lynne given you a sedative?

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I;m with you on the cat food, that looks disgusting! Bless Lynne for making you some air holes, she is so good to you! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You're very brave. I wouldn't want to get in a box like that! :(

    ReplyDelete