Monday 1 February 2010

Do they share everything with me?

The answer to that question Hedgie is, NO THEY DON'T and I am very upset!
I was back in the bedroom yesterday whilst they went to church having a snooze after an exhausting day in London...we didn't get home until very late after midnight LOL!
Any way I had a snoop around like you do when you are home alone. OK I am a male but some of us are nosey LOL!

Well look what I found a huge bar of chocolate practically eaten and they never offered one piece
to me LOL! I did wonder if Bongo had secretly visited but decided that was a silly idea as Shirley and Colin live a long way away and I am sure Bongo wouldn't be allowed out on his own... would he? So I guess Lynne and Peter are secretly eating chocolate when they go to bed?
Cheerio now and speak to you tomorrow xxx

8 comments:

  1. Ummmm that is very naughty Clemmie - yo must tell the SW lady next time you see her - she will be very cross with Lynne - and it serves her right for not sharing

    Love Pamela s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemmie that is awful eating chocolate and not sharing it with you, I would give you my last Rolo.
    As you know I love chocolate and since Chocolate Wonderland opened I have been finding out lots of facts about Chocolate.
    I have read that Chocolate is an aphrodisiac ( you might need to read your dictionary for that word) So maybe that is why you found that chocolate wrapper in Lynne and Peter's bedroom! LOL
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO Clemmie. I wonder who had been eating that chocolate. Maybe we will find out on Wednesday when Auntie Lynne has a WI. Hope you managed to find a few crumbs.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Nana says it isn't nice to not share! And fancy leaving you at home! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Clemmie come and have a holiday with me hun!!! Mum says my sis will probably like you more than me as she's into dogs. We have a holiday coming up the week after next would Lynne and Peter let you come for that? Mum thinks it'd be more fun than letting you wait two months till our big holiday. So go ask and see if you're allowed to come??? Curlyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curly Lynne says I can come LOL as she and peter have already been to NY twice and won't be going again!!
    I need to get my passport sorted as I really don't fancy travelling inside a suitcase, Lynne says the flight is 6hrs LOL
    I am so excited, hope you are?
    Your loving friend Clemmie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clemmie I hate to break your heart but they must be going somewhere else in a couple of weeks as they are going to NY for Easter.

    Sorry

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamela is right Clemmie, sorry you misunderstood, Mum did say you're welcome to come for the half term (in old language) so I'd have someone to play with. But we aren't off to the US till easter. Hope that's ok with you. We're not going away at half term just thought you'd like to come and play. Curly x

    ReplyDelete