Friday 12 February 2010

Colours of My World - What colour am I?

Hope you like my questions this week?
Lynne has been teaching me all about colours, their names and the different names for the same colour LOL!!
Before I went away she had me lay in this very uncomfortable manner to take a photo of all of me LOL!!


OK so I am off white?????? cream???? dirty white????
I prefer to say I am pale ice cream colour :) with a pale chocolate brown top body and legs, yes I do have legs though they are sadly very short :(

Don't worry Bongo I am not the colour of chocolate, that is a milk chocolate brown or dark brown!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you are many colours Clemmie and to be honest you do remind me of a chocolate ripple icecream. LOL
    However, you really do look like a very lovely doggie and I can't wait to meet you.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete