Thursday 25 February 2010

T is for Thursday - Teeth

Well wasn't I lucky to find Zac's toothpaste for MY First teeth and his brush in the cabinet today. I knew immediately what photo I wanted Lynne to take.
I had watched Lynne cleaning her teeth often (not sure if Peter does clean his teeth as I have yet to see him do this! LOL!) but had never tried this myself. Mind you it was a bit difficult to find my teeth but I did like the taste of the white stuff and it was fun licking it!
Well that is all the prompts done for this week so cheerio !
Love Clemmie xx

4 comments:

  1. Well done on cleaning your teeth Clemmie.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on catching up Clemmie.... good one for today, must brish your teeth twice a day, every day! And I wouldn't worry about the curly wurlys - a couple of runs round the house and you will lose that little bit. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Clemmie I like the look of your toothpaste, I don't like my mum's it's too strong. Well done for trying it out. Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clemmie what a busy week you have had. Sorry I have not been around to chat but Shirley has been dragging me off out most days and by the time I get home I am so tired.
    You certainly look like you have been having a lot of fun one way and another.
    Don't worry about your weight I am sure when the summer comes you will be going out for lots of walks.
    Make sure that you clean your teeth well if you are still eating lots of Curly Wurly's. Shirley says I need to clean mine alot because of all the chocolate I eat!
    Take care
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete