Sunday 14 February 2010

Which colour do I hate and why?

Well Clemmie said it had to be white although I told him white and black weren't really colours but he didn't understand!
White reminded Clemmie of that white stuff snow, wet and very cold. He said " and why people think it looks pretty I do not know LOL!"
I found this picture taken when Zac came and I must say Clemmie doesn't look very happy after his snowball fight with Zac,
It was great to hear from Clemmie today, and I am so pleased he is being a good dog.
I am a bit worried about him drinking coffe and eating chocolates??Is Kay leading him into bad habits?
Love Lynne xx

2 comments:

  1. I am sure Clemmie is being well looked after. He has been out to the woods today and I am sure will have walked off that chocolate. He doesn't look happy about the snow. It is very cold I know and I don't like it either.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did work off the choc mum like Duckie says and Kay says don't worry the coffee was decaff! I'm watching the olympics all cuddled up and cosy now hope you are too! Clemmie xxx

    ReplyDelete