Sunday 21 February 2010

S is for Sunday - Slimming World LOL!!

Well I was still Snugled this morning when Lynne and Peter went to church.
When they came home she let me look at the comments...I think her family must have drank alchohol last night after the comment they left LOL! and they are all teetotal too????

Any way for me today living in this obsessed house with losing weight (yes even Peter has

Succumbed to losing weight LOL,. He says he has joined the'band wagon' ( a western???).
So S is for Slimming World, Shape yoghurts, Salad, and Spicey bean pie that Lynne is eating again tonight LOL.
I am eating bones again, didn't bring any home as Ollie ate them all LOL!
Cheerio everyone
love Clemmie xx

3 comments:

  1. I think I would rather eat bones than all the SW stuff ;-)

    Love as always Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemmie, you really are learning so much with Lynne aren't you? Probably just as well there are no more days beginng with S though LOL Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of S's there again Clemmie.LOL
    Fancy Ollie eating all your bones whilst you were staying with Curly!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete