Friday 19 February 2010

F for Friday - Feet

Mary from 365 has done our challenge prompts this week
She has asked out toys to do something with each letter od each day of the week, so today being Friday it has to be an F word. Lynne says be careful because it could sound rude saying that???
Anyway this was easy in the end as Lynne got me all parcelled up on her way for a pedicure...what a strange word! It means having her feet 'done', soaked, nails filed feet massaged and polish put on. What strange things humans do to themsleves LOL!
Here I am watching Lynne's toes being painted, Ann offered to do mine...but I declined LOL!

Happy to be back but missing Curly, Bye for now

Love Clemmie xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh I might like one of those Clemmie.

    Hope you are settling back in.

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it'd be my cup of tea either Clemmie but I bet my Mum would love it. Hugs hun missing you. Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I even have toe nails, unfortunately I have a bit of bother seeing my feet due to my round tummy! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm a very odd thing to do. I have webbed feet so no nails for me I am pleased to say.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete