Friday 19 February 2010

Hello I'm back!

Phew that was a quicker journey back than when I went , mind you I hear the postman calling out to Lynne as she left the house so I didn't have to go with him to the sorting office over night like I did going!
I had a lovely time with Curly,kay, Chris and Dee and we all bought Lynne some stash and wrapped it up so it seemed like Christmas or a birthday for her!
She loved them all but best of all she loved seeing me again!
Cheerio for now as I have some more prompts to look at for this week
Love Clemmie

4 comments:

  1. pleased to see you back clemmie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to be back home isn't it?

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holidays are always lovely but it's great to get home isn't it. Hugs though. Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got home safely after your exciting holidays and Lynne was pleased to see you. was Peter pleased to see you? Bet he hoped you wouldn't come back.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete