Saturday 20 February 2010

S is for Saturday - Sleeping!

Sorry everyone but today S has to be SLEEP! I love having a snooze and today Lynne seems hyper with family so as Lynne says 'I am lying low' LOL!!
but I had a problem, Florrie wanted to play but I told her to go away and leave me and she did as there were birds in the garden and she got interested in them...but wouldn't go out, I don't blame her as it is freezing out!
Lynne is home now and scrapping again LOL and then off out, not going with them as things are a bit stressed LOL!
Cheerio for now
Love Clemmie xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh huggles Clemmie hope you're ok and enjoy your lie in. Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clemmie, this is Sara, Johanne and Alun Mitchell, just wishing you a really good "S" day tomorrow, and to say that we hope you enjoy your "Shit, Shower and Shag" ....yes, we are the gutter level part of the family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO COMMENT LYNNE TELLS ME TO IGNORE YOU ALL SO I WILL
    CLEMMIE

    ReplyDelete