Tuesday 23 February 2010

T is for Tuesday - Tidying and Toys

Well look who I found today living in the house with me! All these playmates I didn't know I had!
Lots of soft Toys LOL
We were Tidying the Toycupboard and I really didn't want to come out as there were so may toys I wanted to play with. I really cannot wait for one of Lynne's grandchildren to come so we can get some of the games out
There was a marble run which looks fun and a Potato head game where you make up a head from a potato?!!
I am so tired now as this morning was hard work LOL so Cheerio for now
Love Clemmie xx

2 comments:

  1. Star Wars Mr Potato Head.... don't let Joe see that! We have the Optimash Prime one here and he loves it. You have lots of new playmates though, I hope you get to play with them again soon. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to play with those really soon they look fun Clemmie. Good luck for WI too. Curly xxxx

    ReplyDelete