Thursday 4 February 2010

Do I think they are insane?

Why should I think they are insane which I think means mad or barmey!

I am treated just like a member of their family.
I am taken out with them quite a lot.
I am allowed go shopping with lynne and choose my own food.
I have my own bed.
I am allowed a glass of wine in the evening.
I watch television with them.
Lynne is teaching me to read and write.
I am getting very good with the computer.
I have to learn DIY yet. [Do It Yourself] especially doing scrapping!
I am being sent on a mini break to stay with Kay and Curly and I am going to have my own pocket money for the few days away as she says there will be a lot of stash shopping and I can buy her something.
They have just applied for a passport for me for when we go away in October as I don't want to be hidden away in their luggageThere doesn't seem to be anything insane with all these things are there?
Off for a snooze before it is wine and TV time so Cheerio for today xxx

5 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like you are quite spoilt, but I can understand why, you are quite cute! For a dog! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life sounds very idyllic in Clemmie's world.

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has Lynne put you up for sale at £1.28 in the shops, looks like it in the photo - LOL!!!!

    Don't really think she would part with you Clemmie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one lucky dog Clemmie, Lynne really thinks a lot of you. I must get Joe's mummy to read this, I don't get any treats :( Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clemmie you are living a wonderful life with Lynne and Peter. You are so lucky.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete