Wednesday 10 February 2010

What job would I chose and who would I invite to dinner?

Well since I know Clemmie's answers I thought I would finish this week's prompts tonight as I am missing Clemmie already!
Here we are last night having our last kiss and cuddle xxx
Clemmie says sorry but he isn't ready for a job yet, he has no idea what job he could do and he likes my retirement life and thinks work would get in the way of his snoozing and afternoon TV!

He often watches Come Dine with Me with Peter and myself so he knows what a dinner party is. Clemmie isn't sure if everyone he wants to invite would like doggy food but he is sure that Lynne would cook some human food and that 3 out of the five would drink red wine with him! can you guess who?
So his five guests would be.......
Lynne - she is fun and would help me get the meal ready.
Zac - he was so kind and played with me when I saw him last
Auntie Carol - she keeps cuddling me
Pamela - because I love her
Curly - because I think he will become my best mate

Hope Clemmie arrives tomorrow!
Love Lynne x

3 comments:

  1. OOOh what a lovely list of dinner guests I'm still building mine! I can't waitr to see you hope it's today but suppose it may be tomorrow knowing the post says Mum. Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad I am not on that list. quack quack
    Duckie :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me neither :( But never mind, you have chosen lovely people so I am sure you would have a great dinner party (and nice food too if Lynne was cooking!). Monkey x

    ReplyDelete