Sunday 3 January 2010

3rd January

Well I slept well last night after seeing myself in this dream mirror that Lynne showed me.
I quite liked what I saw. Lynne says this is what self portraits are like.....well I like them!
I wanted to know what was behind this closed door when I went round the house since all other doors in the house are open
Lynne told me it was her craft room. Craft, crafty?....that is another funny word I didn't understand.
She says we will go in there tomorrow when Peter goes back to work. Not sure I want to go somewhere crafty?
I hope I will like the room but why is the door shut?

Well Lynne found me a dictionary this morning before we went to church and showed the the word 'maintain'I really couldn't understand the difficult writing so she explained that it was to stay the same. Why didn't she say that in the first place! So I have to stay the same weight all year.
I hope I can?

Right we have a busy day ahead, my first visit to church, then another family to meet for more food and then a visit to the hospital to see Lynne and Peter's friend John. They have told me I might have to stay in the car as he is only allowed 2 visitors at a time. I am disappointed by that! Cheerio and I'll be back later

1 comment:

  1. I'd probably brace yourself for when that door opens Clemmie LOL

    ReplyDelete