Sunday 3 January 2010

Sunday 3rd January again

Well I didn't like church, not because of all the people or the music but as soon as Chris the vicar started talking I was put in Lynne's bag and I felt very squashed and hot!
It was nice to meet Amie and Lewis and there was more food that I tried but didn't like!
These things are called yorkshire puddings and Lynne said once again "no thank you"
and this was definitely no for Lynne and Peter has his last pudding for a while( he has to start something called SW tomorrow, wonder if it tasted nice?).
It was called Chocolate roulade and Jo said it was all hers??
Still I like Jo cos she finally gave me proper dog food as she had Jesse staying
and gave me some dog bones to take home with me, yummy yummy, proper food at last!
Cheerio for now, time for a sleep again as it has been a long day xxxxx




4 comments:

  1. yay, you got some dog food - lucky you! Maybe you could ask Lynne to take a bigger bag to church so you can have a bit more space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass me the chocolat e Roulade Clemmie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy getting stuffed in a bag, you might miss something exciting! Human food looks a bit wierd but some of it tastes yummy, like the look of yorkshire pudding, and that chocolate thing! Can't say I fancy your food looking at the picture on the packet, but hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got some special dog food, plus some bones - lucky you :)

    Maybe Lynne could get a bigger bag so you don't get so squashed up as that does not sound like its too much fun!!! Have you tried to keep barking loudly so maybe Lynne would get you out???

    ReplyDelete