Friday 29 January 2010

Have they made me welcome?

Hedgie has set the questions this week and says he wants honest answers LOL!!

How can I be really honest when Lynne is sitting next to me? Maybe I will try to tell you something one day next week when she forgets about me like she sometimes does!

I have to say Lynne has made a great fuss of me today after she read the prompts and I remember how she brought me out of the bedroom where I had lived until Jan 1st and did knit me a lovely red scarf the other week so I could go out in the snow....
I am not sure what Peter makes of me around the house, he just ignores me most of the time and sometimes tutts and growls if I go out with them. Not sure if that is really making me welcome eh?
On Tuesday I refused to go out with Lynne and Peter to the birthday meal and then when I saw the photos I wished I had gone. Well I am nosey (perhaps another trait?) and today I found this box with this enormous cake in it and found out that Mark is to have another 2 parties in London tomorrow and Lynne is going.
Well can you believe it, when I said can I come the answer was "yes"
So I am off to have a long snooze ready for the trip tomorrow...cheerio xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Great news that you are off Marks party Clemmie. That cake looks really yummy, wish I was coming with you. Do you think there will be any party bags?
    Make the most of this week with Lynne and Peter because I have a feeling you could be in for a few treats.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clemmie, how exciting! Are getting all dressed up to the "nines"? Wish I was coming with you, I love a good party.

    Love as always Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Clemmie have a great time won't you.

    ReplyDelete