Monday 18 January 2010

Tell me about my evening routine

Sorry Debbie but I have just told Lynne I am really finding these prompts very difficult LOL!!


Please don't tell Lynne but I really live in a very dysfuntional family...WOW isn't that a BIG word for a dog eh, it means....I think...abnormal???? What I really mean is - what is routine? Regular, unvarying act??? WOW swallowing a dictionary again now but reading is getting much better being left on my own so much!


Well no day is the same in this house. We were having a home day, then I got left in my bed with 1 bone ( yes the same one from Christmas...I must make it last!) when Lynne suddenly went to meet Jo for breakfast, then town to meet Nick????? and then Jo's this pm...well I ask you is this a home day???


Well today turned out all right in the end with postie bringing me a lovely IKEA pencil, wasn't that nice of Duckie? I saw all the DIY he had to do after that IKEA visit, do I suppose I am a lucky fellow? YES!! Lynne says I can have a pencil pot then we can have fun learning to write???? more DIY I think :(
Here I am with this lovely SP ( it means self portrait, gosh I am learning fast :)) but Lynne then wanted to 'mess' it up cos our address showed and she didn't want me to have fan mail????


Oh and another thing happened this weekend, Lynne and Peter had a heart to heart??? are they ill?

Any way I need not bother about bears anymore! Thank you Comenius but that scare has disappeared, I have to worry about water and heat now?...... Need to research on the computer 'greek islands'...whatever are they?


Maybe I can get an evening 'act' together before Friday as I know this is a challenge and need to answer all the questions, phew isn't 2010 difficult LOL!


Cheerio for now xxx

6 comments:

  1. Does that mean that you are not going to Canada now Clemmie? Sounds a good idea and maybe somewhere nice and warm will be better for you.
    It sounds like Lynne is not look after you very well - 1 bone is not enough for a little dog like you. I can ask Claire to get you the number for the RSPCA if you like? They will come to your house and make sure you are being looked after properly. If they think Lynne is not looking after you, then they will tell her off! And then give her some advice on your requirements

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Pamela I need help but don't you too?
    My love always Clemmie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Clemmie, sounds like you are being neglected! One bone isn't enough to keep your fleas alive! Ooops, sorry, hope you haven't got them! Maybe you need to bark louder and let Lynne know what you want! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Clemmie I am not surprised you don't know if you are coming or going. So glad you got my pressie Quack quack. It will be lovely to have a pencil pot. Hope you learn to DIY soon. Sometimes it is fun quack quack. Must go now Mrs N says I am getting annoying Qua------.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no going around my friends blogs I find another one in distress. Poor you Clemmie, you really do need a bit of TLC (that's another one I learnt).
    I think that you should make sure that Lynne and Peter include you when they have their heart to hearts, after all you are a big part of their family now. A dog is for life not just for playing with when you have time!
    I hope that you get some fresh food soon otherwise you will waste away and we don't want to see you on an RSPCA poster as a rescued dog do we.
    Glad Claire is on the case.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Clemmie, I'm sorry you feel neglected. Lynne and Peter are very busy people considering they are retired! Hopefully you can sort it out without involving the RSPCA. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete