Friday 1 January 2010

Day 1 A Snapshot of Me

Hello everyone here I am at the start of 2010.
My full name is Clement F named after a very important person
Sir Clement Freud

Can you guess why? Yes you have it in one... it's the eyes !


I live with Lynne and Peter and their 2 cats Florrie and Mae. How I came to live here is a mystery to me and to them too and until today no one took much notice of me either.

Lynne has just told me that from today my life will totally change.

I am to be allowed to see the rest of the house, not just their bedroom and I will be allowed to go out side too. I must also learn to like self portraits as this is what will happen often this year. I am not sure if I will like that very much but Lynne says I will get use to it after a month or two?

Well I am going to see in a moment what all the fuss is about the white stuff outside and I am getting excited because I am going to meet some more of the family this evening.
Cheerio for now xxx





4 comments:

  1. Ooooh you do have very puppy dog eyes - I bet you can get away with anything when you flutter those- LOL!!!

    Look forward to following your story through the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clemmie

    Hope you like the snow. I am looking forward to getting to know you in the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Clemmie, pleased to meet you. Enjoy the snow, it might be the only chance this year you get to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clemmie lovely to meet you.
    I think you are going to have a fun filled year.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete