Thursday 7 January 2010

7th January DIY and Holidays

Gosh it was cold this morning -5c whatever that means?
Apparently Lynne says it is too icy to go outside and we are going to do some DIY...crafting?
Oh I forgot it means Do It Yourself so I had to try and write to Pamela today but I couldn't do it myself so Lynne wrote to Claire instead, thank you Lynne :)
Whilst she wrotethe letter I did some DIY from the book I read yesterday.
I found a toy of Florrie and Mae's and climbed it to see what they did....they ignored me until
until Lynne put the tree on the table then Florrie came to play with me, that was fun.
Now we are in the craft room for the rest of the day.
I keep asking what holidays are, Days with prickly leaves??[ beause I saw holly at Christmas ]
Lynne called me a "silly billy" - well that is a different name for me LOL! and told me to look in the dictionary again BUT I really cannot use a dictionary so Lynne showed me all these books from different countries and told me they had visited most of them so I won't see them which was disappointing, but I will be going with her and Peter to Montana, a state????? in America with lots of mountains and water. They seem to know a lot about it and have visited before.
Anyway because she wanted to get on "fiddling" with paper
Woopee!!! I am on her computer finding out all about Montana, the only problem was...
the first photos showed that white stuff again, but Lynne then showed me what it would be like in summer. Thank goodness, no white stuff only high up the mountains a long way from us!
Oh and what does the word fiddling mean?...cannot see her cheating or making any music yet, just surrounded by a lot of paper and photos???
Cheerio for today, think I will like the craft room. I am on the computer for the rest of the day, because Montana is a BIG country, oh sorry I mean state!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you will be going on a big adventure, hope you don't get lost! Be careful playing with cats, I've been told they have claws, and they are sharp and can hurt! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Clemmie you have had a busy day so far.
    I like the toy you have built, I think I would enjoy swinging from that. You are so clever, I don't think I would be able to do any DIY.
    You are going to be so lucky to go on holiday with Lynne and Peter. I bet you find out all sorts of things on the computer.
    I think fiddling and faffing is something ladies do a lot of but I am not sure exactly what it is either.
    Maybe one day when you learn to write you can write to me I have never received a letter AND I don;t mined if you cam't smell because neever can eye!
    Enjoy your day.
    Love
    Bongo
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you enjoyed your day Clemmie - it certainly looks like you had fun playing with Florrie. You made me laugh with the holly days ha ha. Looks like you will have fun in Montana now you know a lot about it.
    Duckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really need to try some fiddling - it so much fun especially when there is a whole room dedicated to it - well that is what Claire tells me. Hope you have a great time in Montana and I will look forward to receiving my letter

    Love Pamelax

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've had another busy day Clemmie. And you have a fantastic holiday to look forward to. Lucky you! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete