Tuesday 19 January 2010

What are your creature comforts?

Oh Debbie you have asked such hard questions this week LOL!!
Today I had a lot of TLC from Lynne, she took me with Auntie Carol to town as Auntie Carol needed some retail therapy which I understand means shopping. But not food shopping but clothes shopping that have to be bargains in sales.
I found that I liked the cuddles I got from Auntie Carol very much...remember she wanted to take me home a few weeks ago as soon as she had met me and gave me my first cuddles then, think I like them very much. Almost as much as bones and snoozing.Pamela is that what jeffrey does with you?
Auntie Carol also let me try cheese scone and butter which was yummy even though Lynne muttered about SW again, then I saw she was having a cheese scone too.
I felt very comforted by the cuddles and scone titbits.
Oh and I asked Auntie Carol what RSPCA meant and I am happy about that now because she said it meant
Real
Special
People who
Care
About you
I do think Lynne and Peter and Auntie Carol do care about me and now the snow has gone they are becoming more interesting people and doing more and showing more interest in me - RSPCA LOL!
Cheerio for now, time for my bones and a snooze xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely treat for you Clemmie. Glad you enjoyed it. Curly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting out and about again Clemmie. Enjoy the attention.

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to get lots of cuddles, I like them too! Cheese scones, not had them yet! Were they as good as bones? Hope you get lots more attention today! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm cheese scones. now they would be perfect if they also included bananas!! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those definitely look like creature comforts to me Clemmie - a lovely cuddle followed by cheese scones.
    I never knew that was what RSPCA stood for. Glad you are cared for by special people.
    Quack quack
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Clemmie cuddles are the best thing in the world.
    It looks like you had lots of them too.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete