Friday 22 January 2010

What special meal would I wish for?

Patch with his Nanny's help has set the prompts this week all about wishes

Well I had to find out what a wish is so Lynne took a lot of time to show me how to use the dictionary and find the letter W. First I had to learn my A B C called the alphabet through a song and it was fun. She is going to get me a very simple dictionary that I can use on my own soon :)
Anyway what does wish mean..... something I desire or long for.
Well it didn't take me long to think about today's wish. and I know what special meal I desire, I long for Lynne to buy this food which tastes of salmon and rice and make me a special meal.
She says she will if I am a good doggy!
Cheerio for today xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Threaten her with the real RSPCA again - then she is bound to buy you some.

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, Megan says that stuff tastes scrummy, not so sure myself! Looks very dry! Hope you are good and get your wish! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that there a some of those special bones in that mix too Clemmie.
    I hope Lynne thinks you have been good so that you get some in your dinner dish soon.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete