Saturday 9 January 2010

What has made me Happy ?

At first I wasn't sure about my new bed as Lynne told me it was Mae's cat basket but she never uses it and prefers to prowl the house and to get into Lynne and Peter's room if she can and sleep on their bed!
Florrie came to check me out but I think she was just seeing if I was comfortable.
I was really happy in my new bed and I have slept all day because all that playing with Zac yesterday tired me out!! Nobody bothered with me either. Lynne and Peter said they were chillling out today....another strange word because I heard Lynne say it was chilly when we were outside yesterday and I thought she meant she was cold??

Well now I am awake I am going to find some more dog bones. Lynne is still scrapping and Peter tying flies?????

Cheerio for now xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely bed Clemmie and that looks to be a very cuddly blanket. It would certainly make me happy having a new bed (well even having a bed at all). Lynne will know where to find you on chilly days now.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky Clemmie! I have to sleep in a plastic bag - just like the one that the dolls came in that Auntie Lynne bought for Zoe - no covers, nothing. Perhaps there is a little bit of room for me in there?
    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now don't you look comfy and cosy in that lovely bed.
    I've had what the human folk call a duvet day today but believe me it's boring.
    Lots of Luv from your friend (well I hope I am your friend) Bungly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clemmie, you look as snug as a bug in that bed... I'm really jealous! And you are right, these humans use the same words for different meanings - don't they know how confusing that is??!! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm jealous, wish I had a lovely cosy bed like that! Hope you find your dog bones, or has Aunty Lynne hidden them from you? Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bed looks so cosy and snuggly Clemmie.
    It must be lovely to sleep in the day, do you have your own special cuddly toy to go to bed with? I have heard people talk about chilling but have never understood it either. These humans really do come out with some funny sayings.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you getting to sleep all day Clemmie, I love your blanket, it looks so warm and comfy. I'm a grat believer in 'chillin' it means doing nothing all day and is a popular hobby of humans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you do look snuggly in there clemmie. I hope you really enjoy your chillin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clemmie, you do look so cosy under the duvet!!
    Hope you enjoyed your relaxtion time!

    Love Koala xx

    ReplyDelete