Friday 15 January 2010

What am I doing right now?

Lynne has got up really early this morning and told me there are new prompts for me this week LOL!!
Debbie has set a lot of questions and as we were printing out the questions this happened so this is what I am doing right now......DIY (well not on my own, helping Lynne!)



Oh dear we have sorted out that pink colour called CYAN????? and now the blue and yellow have funny signs on them!!
Must go and sort this out, Lynne is leaving me whilst she takes Peter to work...
Cheerio for now xx

6 comments:

  1. Hope you sort that out for Lynne, she will be so pleased with you when she comes back if you do! Looks a bit complicated to me! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't get ink on your paws Clemmie and definetly make sure you don't break Lynnes printer or you will be in BIG trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are soooooo clever Clemmie - that is what I like in a man!!! And someone who is good with their hands - I think you are just perfect
    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clemmie - you are so clever. Can I call on you when I need to change my ink? I have sent you a little present - hope you like it.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Changing ink is a very tricky business and I am impressed that you know how to do that all on your own Clemmie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Clemmie, you are really clever.
    It looks very complicated, you are so lucky to be living with Lynne as she lets you help her with so many jobs.
    Shirley says the next time she needs to change her ink she will let me help her too.
    Colin says I am not allowed anywhere near his printer though!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete