Wednesday 13 January 2010

My Biggest challenge yet in 2010

A strange day. We woke to lots more snow and Lynne and Peter having a disagreement, she said "I am so pleased we went shopping yesterday" and Peter said "Oh you are always right"!!
Well I stayed out of the way and finally found my bones...last night I had been looking under the wrong cushion LOL!
Do you like the word LOL? I do it means several things, but I cannot remember now but I like the word LOL!

One of the pronpts set by Pamela's Claire was - the biggest challenge yet.
I thought very hard about this when Lynne asked me last night and this is my answer.

I think doing DIY [Do It Yourself] has been my biggest challenge so far in 2010.
WRITNG - I still cannot write and really don't like it. Perhaps if Lynne gets me a smaller pencil I might find it easier?
READING - I cannot read a dictionary and really do not understand a lot of the words adults use, they are very confusing!
CRAFTING - though Lynne calls it scrapbooking. I really don't understand all the fiddling and faffing (well that is what Lynne says she does) and stroking of papers and ribbons

Well all this thinking has tired me out so cheerio for today xxx

3 comments:

  1. So glad you found your bones Clemmie!Life is very hard with so many challenges, Nana says you just have to face them head on and get on with it!Would be so much easier if they made things our size though! Hope that doesn't hurt my head! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clemmie I reckon you are pretty good at this blogging lark.
    You manage to do it every day which is more than I do!
    I think Shirley has a packet of little pencils I will see if I can find them for you, I am sure you would find writing a lot easier with a small pencil.
    Glad you found your bones BTW (found out this means By The Way) and that you enjoyed eating them.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found your bones Clemmie. You have had some big challenges so far this year. I think you must get Lynne to take you to Ikea as they have lots of little pencils there apparently. Mrs N wants to go there as soon as the snow goes away and sh says she can get one for you if you like.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete