Thursday 28 January 2010

What do I wish I hadn't done on Tuesday? [and 1 item I would buy]

At last Lynne has switched on her computer and I could see the photos of Mark's 40th birthday meal which I didn't want to go to on Tuesday!
We had fun making a collage and when I saw all the photos.....LOL!!
I really wish I hadn't said NO to going to it, it looked such fun....... and I really want to buy some balloons like these in the photo. Lynne says she couldn't bring them home because Mark wanted them but we can buy some another day, maybe when Zac comes to play with me!

Now as I have another task to do now, I have to find out what 'trait' means and let you know what mine is???????
Cheerio for now and I'll be back later xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a shame you missed out on the fun Clemmie.
    I would be very careful near any balloons if I was you. I was swinging on one once and it went off with a VERY loud bang!!!!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete