Thursday 21 January 2010

What is my evening routine?

Oh good today is an easy question to answer! Can you guess?
TV, more TV and bones. Peter and Lynne watch a lot of TV every evening although Lynne goes to her craft room and sits with her computer sometimes
Lynne has given me a small blanket to sit on and I have to sit near the TV as I cannot see it when I am on the floor. I love it and I am very happy in this house with RSPCA people!
Cheerio for now xxx
Lynne says there are new challenges for me to answer tomorrow, hope I get a good sleep and won't worry about them!

4 comments:

  1. Clemmie - we watch a lot of TV too. That blanket looks very comfy. Don't worry about the prompts tomorrow. I am sure Lynne will help you with them. Quack quack
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you understand what is on that tv thing, sure I can't! Never much about hedgehogs and their adventures, though I've seen some things about dogs! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh too much TV is not good for you Clemmie!!!

    Love the look of your blanket, it looks lovely and snuggly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Clemmie, you are far too close to that TV. It will make those beautiful round eyes of yours go square! Ask Lynne if she can move you back a bit.

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete