Saturday 23 January 2010

Where would I wish to go in the world?

I was asked by Patch, if I could visit anywhere or place in the world, where would I wish to go?
What a difficult question for a dog like me who found out about holidays and different places in the world only 2 weeks ago and saw all these places and then thought we were visiting Comelius's Uncle George in Montanta..... only to find that Lynne and Peter had changed their minds LOL!!
I suppose my answer is I DON'T KNOW!!
Now they are looking at cruises. This means going on a very big boat like this, Crikey!!!

I have found you can go anywhere in the world and even round the world. Hope they don't do that as I have seen a picture of the world and it is like a ball and we might fall off LOL!!

How do I know where I want to go? So long as Lynne and Peter are with me I will be happy, I would be even happier if Pamela could come with me too?
Maybe we need to meet in April and see if we are 'compatible' (not sure if I have used the right word?) before I ask her . Cheerio for now, I need a snooze again xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I don't think we will ever go on one of those Mrs N hates boats.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clemmie I know how you feel but if Lynne and Peter are there you'll love where ever you go honest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa slow down Clemmie! As you say we haven't even met yet although I know that you are my type of guy as you are so warm and caring and have those big beautiful eyes that a girl could lose herself in.

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete