Monday 4 January 2010

4th January

Well it was a very strange day. Not what I had been use to.

Peter was up and about before I woke up and Lynne stayed in bed. Then Peter left the house on his own saying he was walking to work. Where did he go LOL!!

Lynne finally got up after being on her laptop and went into this craftroom. Well I think it is a messy room and not sure what I think about this craft mularky yet! Then Lynne started on DHW which I found out means dreaded housework. I didn't think much of it either so disappeared for a while
and found this laptop in this craft room which seemed fun. I found some friends also doing blogs for 365 and had a quick word with Pamela who had had to go to 'stinky work' today...I wondered if she was with Peter but she said no Peter wasn't there, only Jeffrey and he was a loser. I couldn't understand what he had lost! Life seems very difficult to me at times
I promised Pamela I would get Lynne on the task of a new winter coat as soon as possible. I am still waiting for my boots so I can go out with out being in Lynne's small bag!
So Pamela, I thought Lynne was finally on the job, BUT the problem is she is rather like butterfly..... she then watched some TV, talked on the telephone for ages - She wants us to go to Brittany in France for REALLY CHEAP holiday i the Daily Mail today but couldn't get through. She then got involved in something called a challenge on UKS, and afterwards spent ages cooking, she says she loves this? Food again LOL!!
Pamela, will try and get her back on task tomorrow

Cheerio for now xxxx





6 comments:

  1. You've had a busy day Clemmie. From what I have seen work and DHW are both to be avoided as much as possible. Lynne is a busy bee that's for sure, but it looks like she will make Pamela a fab coat. Looking forward to seeing your next posting, love Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemmie try not to let your brain work too hard in understanding these humans, one of mini humans called Abbie spent half the day today pushing big pins in and out and then made me wear this great be long orange thing she had been producing!!!
    Mind you I do think it is rather nice that Lynne is making Pamela a jacket, she will need it especially in this cold weather. I am finding it a bit chilly too but Shirley says she will get a jacket sorted out for me too.
    Lynne's room looks very tidy compared to Shirley's!
    Great to have a chat.
    Love
    Bongo
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clemmie, I wasn't impressed by the dhw either, and that hoover thing was very noisy! You need to get into the crafty thing, is good fun if you like getting messy, though I haven't been allowed near the paint yet! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clemmie you should be pleased you didn;t have to leave the house and venture into the frosty stuff!! brrrrrrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased to see Lynne's craft room is looking much like mine - a bit of a mess. You could easily get lost in there Clemmie - you be careful now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clemmie I would leave the DHW to the adults while you go off and have fun finding adventures in Lynnes craft room - LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete