Saturday 2 January 2010

Yesterday

Well yesterday went well with meeting the Battle family

We found out I use to be Matt and Tom's toy and I was sent to their Nana and Grandad's house with all their baby toys a long time ago, not sure if I was very happy with that story!!

Any way pleased to be living with Lynne and Peter now especially since 2010 sounds as if it will be a funtime
There was another Christmas meal tonight but when I was allowed to taste the food. I didn't like it which was a good job as I heard Lynne say no to some things as it would make her put on weight and I know after being weighed that I must watch my weight for 2010 and try and maintain ...what ever that means

Thought though this bubbly tasted very nice and would like to try it again one day. It did go up my nose once or twice.
We toasted 2010 with it which I thought was a nice idea but no toast arrived????

Don't adults and children do strange things? They had a huge sack called Santa's sack with more presents????? I thought Christmas and presents were last year? Oh well hey ho they enjoyed themselves and there were a lot of smiles and laughing going on.........
especially when Peter found this hat in the sack. It is for him to wear at Christmas when he goes fishing?? not sure what fishing is yet, but guess it is another strange thing that these adults do? Well we are home now and I have to spend tonight thinking about what my hopes and dreams are for 2010, not sure what that really means but I will have a good think, Cheerio for nowxxxx




2 comments:

  1. it looks like you had a really lovely day Clemmie.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that you got to meet so many people and have so much fun today!

    ReplyDelete