Tuesday 5 January 2010

5th January A Shopping trip!

Another day and gosh what a lot I learnt this morning, not sure where it all fits in with my hopes and dreams, though I did find proper dog food!Lynne actually was up before me this morning and told me we were going shopping to a super store called Sainsbury's. I had already seen this word on packets of food around the house so knew it was connected to food!
We dropped Peter off and you can just see that little person on the LH side of the photo disappearing into town. I was allowed to sit in front of the steering wheel with Lynne so enjoyed the car ride.
Well now I know all about healthy SW food, tomatoes and more tomatoes and courgettes an......
I got rather bored but enjoyed riding in the trolley and people kept stopping Lynne and talking about me
Oh and then we met Auntie Carol for breakfast and I tried Lynne's Latte. It was a skinny latte because I heard the lady making it ask Lynne. It didn't look very skinny to me!
Now I thought Pamela was skinny but she doesn't look like the latte!
How difficult these words are but I don't want to look at that dictionary again so I will keep quiet.
We finally carried on shopping and met JO who should have been driving her van but had ended up doing the shopping for the vans and was very unhappy that she wasn't driving today! She let me ride on her very big trolley and whilst I went for a ride, guess what I spied....
Now that was more like it!
Well I am home now and it is very cold and that white stuff is coming down from the sky and I still have no boots or jacket, so off to have a sleep before I have to do DHW or something that Hedgie was talking bout earlier called DIY. Lynne says not to worry because NO DIY happens in this house, perhaps Hedgie should come and stay with us when his Nanny and Grandad start their DIY.
Wonder what that means??
Oh well cheerio for now xxxxxx




7 comments:

  1. Ooooh Clemmie, what an exciting trip, so glad you found your proper food, that red and green stuff isn't very nice for dogs! Might mention that invitation to Nana is anything happens about that diy stuff! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely trip you had today and coffee too. Glad you found the dog food. It looks VERY high up though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Clemmie you should of had your safety belt on or have been in your little sit whilst Lynne was driving!!!

    I quite like the green food, not very keen on the red bits though, unless they are peppers or tomatoes - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a day you have had. Did Lynne buy you any dog food?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another exciting day Clemmie, and Lynne is very brave to take all these photos of you in public places LOL. Glad you got some decent food at last!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it certainly looks like that shopping trip was wothwhile Clemmie. I hope that you manage to enjoy some of the lovely doggy things Lynne got you.
    I have not been to any shops yet, they look rather big and scary.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely day out you had Clemie, I'm so glad you didn't get caught in the snow. I love your little bag with your new bone in it.

    ReplyDelete