Sunday 31 January 2010

Does lynne take me out with her?

I think the answer to this question is usually YES!
Wow what a wonderful day out I had with Lynne yesterday! I must certainly go out with her more often...well that is if she takes me!
There were so many photos taken that I had Lynne show me how to make a collage of my day.
I wasn't allowed out of the bag on the journey to London, but when we arrived, Mark took a photo at Charing X and during the lunch meal I sat all the time on the table and guess what?...I really like red wine now!
I wasn't allowed to be around for the whole party because there were a lot of people but coming home in the train I sat on the table but sadly couldn't see out of the window as it was very dark.

3 comments:

  1. Clemmie you are a lucky boy being taken out - but be careful of the Vino Collapso!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a really fun time Clemmie. Not too much wine now. you put on weight. Auntie Lynne will tell you.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Clemmie mate you really are getting around this week.
    Party looks like it was a great success, wish I had been there!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete