Thursday 28 January 2010

My Best Personality trait?

Patch asked one last question, what is my best personality trait?

What a difficult question for a little toy dog like me who cannot read properly yet, finds most DIY difficult, has no proper legs and really would prefer to snooze all day long! LOL!!

Lynne says trait means one feature in character, appearance or habit.

I didn't know and neither does Lynne yet, except she says at the moment I am a typical male doesn't like DIY, drools over females, likes TV and sleeps a lot.

Oh well doesn't sound as though I am much fun yet, well not for Pamela LOL!!

Off for a snooze as all this thinking has made me tired. Cheerio for now

3 comments:

  1. Don't listen to Lynne Clemmie - you are just perfect as you are! Anyway Peter can do all the DIY!

    Love as always Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemmie - don't be so hard on yourself. Sounds like you are trying very hard and I think that is a good trait. I see Pamela has sent you LOVE. Perhaps she is going to give up on Jeffrey.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stay as you are Clemmie, you seem like a pretty cool dude to me even if you do sleep a lot!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete