Monday 11 January 2010

What has made me sad?

Well after chilling out all day I was ready to get going this morning but Lynne had other ideas and chilled out under her duvet, and 'hogged'??? ( is that the right word? I heard Peter use it the other day about the craft room) the laptop so I spent hours ( well it seemed a long time!) looking out of the bedroom window. Even Florrie joined me and some nice people who live next door started to shovel the ice and snow from the top of the road where all the cars were sliding
It became very interesting and even Lynne joined me. Lynne says there are still no buses so another day in her craft room.
She finally let me on the computer and I wrote to Comeius who is a tiny bear to ask if he had any relatives called Brown or Grizzly in Montana, I await a reply.
Well what has made me very sad is the way my darling Pamela is being treated by Claire at the moment, well I know it is her birthday today but.....
it was no way to treat her yesterday by putting her in a plastic bag, even if it was a see through bag! I had tears in my eyes so I know I was sad because that is what happens to sad people on television!
Also why I am on the subject of feeling sad about darling Pamela, that was dreadful that she nearly melted in the kitchen!
Why is that lady Claire not looking after darling Pamela better?
Pamela I have put your photo in a frame so I can look at you when you are not online :) I definitely will not look at you in THAT bag AGAIN!!!!!
Cheerio for now xxxxx


6 comments:

  1. I wish I could look out of our window but I am a bit small. Will have to get Mrs N to make some steps for me. I too am very worried about how poor Pamela is being treated. Hope you get a reply soon from Comenius.
    XDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clemmie! You are a such a warm and lovely person. Thanks for worrying about me but I am fine. Claire explained that sometimes she is just too busy to entertain me. Bongo sent me some fab clothes today and now I am stood pride of place on Claire's craft room desk whilst she makes a layout about Jelly Beans! Nuts she is! She is looking after me though because she is making a big book all about me - so she must care!
    Love you Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clemmie, at least you have stayed warm today! You are so sweet to worry about Pamela, don't be too sad though as it may give you wrinkles! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Clemmie you are so sweet to worry about Pamela but don't be sad as we are all looking out for her. If needs must we will have to go around and rescue her.
    Reading her message to you today it looks like Claire is caring for MOST of the time and I did try to cheer Pamela up today by sending her a little present just like Lynne did last week.
    So really she is a lucky little PINK bendy girl.
    I hope you hear back from Comenius soon.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get a message back from Comenius soon, but I am sure you will be fine on your holiday. Youa re very sweet to care about Pamela.... I think you might have a little soft spot for her ;-) Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about our Pammie - she is a feisty lady!! She can look after herself!

    ReplyDelete